Many state agencies are considering electric vehicles (EVs) for their fleet. Some may be interested in reducing fuel and maintenance costs, while others may be looking for cleaner and more efficient transportation opportunities.
Palmetto Clean Fuels Coalition (PCF), an initiative of the South Carolina Office of Regulatory Staff’s Energy Office, has put together some resources to help inform the decision to adopt EVs and to navigate the state agency fleet vehicle procurement process.
- Electric Vehicles for State Agencies: A procurement checklist for South Carolina (PDF)
- Are Electric Vehicles Right for Your Organization?
- Alternative Fuels Data Center
- Fuel Economy.Gov
- Federal Highways Administration
- Union of Concerned Scientists