For the latest information on COVID-19 in South Carolina please visit scdhec.gov/covid19.
For the latest utility updates during COVID-19 visit ORS.SC.GOV/covid19.
The South Carolina Energy Office
The Energy Office, housed within the South Carolina Office of Regulatory Staff, serves as the principal energy planning entity for the state. The mission of the Energy Office is to advance South Carolina’s energy strategy and policy through education and outreach.
- Developing the State Energy Plan
- Providing Technical Assistance
- Offering Financial Assistance
- Conducting Education and Outreach
- Maintaining an Energy Data Resource